Nature at its best
Travel back into time and visit the Mayan ruins of Coba. This archaeological site is situated around 5 lagoons in the heart of the jungle. Discover the highest Maya temple in the region between the thick jungle. Put on your adventurous shoes, climb to the top of the Nohoch Mul (42 meters high) and be surprised by the sublime view of the green natural carpet.
After this effort, get transported by a rickshaw and regain strength by enjoying a tasty local dish. The local family that prepares the meal for you commits with great dedication, the preservation of endangered species.
The community of Punta Laguna also wisely decided to focus on sustainable ecotourism that is bearing fruit.
Enjoy their impressive lagoon by canoe (or fly over it via zipline) and search for spider and howling monkeys, some of the many residents in this nature reserve.
Full day tour!
PRICE from Playa del carmen:
- 2 pers. 275 USD pp
- 4 pers. 170 USD pp
- 6 pers. 135 USD pp
Kids (5 till 12) 125 USD pp from 2 adults on
For who: for those who want to learn about the Maya and the flora and fauna of the Yucatan peninsula!
Light active day: jungle walk, kayak ride
Ecotourism at its best!
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Small groups (personalized service)
- Tour exclusively in English
- Transport from and to your hotel in van with AC
- Certified archeological guide in Coba
- Entrance ticket to the archeological site
- Ride on a tricycle in Coba
- Entrance fee to the natural reserve
- Tour in jungle
- Maya ritual
- Zip line (optional activity)
- Lunch prepared by a local Maya family
- Visit of the animal sanctuary
- Fresh drinks
- Reusable water bottle